< Back to Help index
Changing The Site Logo
You can change the Kollaborate logo in the top left corner of the page to your company logo. It will display whenever someone views a link or logs into a project created by you.
Changing the logo
- Click your name at the top right of the screen.
- Click Profile.
- Scroll down to Custom Site Logo.
- Click Browse to choose the image file. We strongly recommend a PNG with transparency.
- Optionally you can enter your site's URL and Kollaborate will redirect any clicks on the logo to your site. This only applies when the logo is clicked from a shared link.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Save All Settings.